The Heart of the Horizon
ShenPaz unique muffle, with its Advanced Temperature Control (ATC) technology, gives you the fullest confidence in your firing results.
With no quartz barrier, the muffle facilitates direct radiation on your ceramic surface, giving you optimal translucency and vitality. Its long lifespan ensures the achievement of uniformed firing results time after time.
ATC Muffle for Precision Performance
• Totally uniform heat distribution.
• Precise temperatures at lower, middle and high levels.
• Enhances productivity with high speed cooling
(furnace head cools quicker so you can start next cycle sooner).
• Firing temperature up to 1,180ºC (2156°F),
with heat rate between 10-120 ºC (50-248º F)/min
• Durable Khantal spiral material.
Kanthal is the brand for Sandvik’s heating technology products
Features to facilitate your work
• Temperature Adjustment
Complete manual temperature control at all stages of the process.
• Automatic Night Mode
You can leave your program working and leave the Horizon unattended.
When the cycle is over, your Horizon will automatically switch to the night mode temperature
(100ºC/ 212ºF), preventing any moisture accumulating in the muffle.
• Precise Vacuum Calibration
maintains accurate translucency and vitality and eliminates over-brightness or cloudiness.
• COPY Program saves you an immense amount of time –
plan it once and copy it with one press of the key.
• Change Options throughout the cycle.
The HOLD function means you don’t have to abort the whole operation and start again.
Minimizing your margin of error!
• Pre-Heating Function for soaking at the starting temperature, after the muffle is closed.
Designed by ceramists for ceramists, ShenPaz Horizon models offer you functional, ‘clean and easy’ graphics and a 7” LCD display benefits, together with ShenPaz patent-pending Accurate Temperature Control (ATC) muffle system, which ensures accurate firing results every time.
The Horizon Press not only fires all low fusing and normal ceramics, but also presses ceramics with constant temperature and press control. ShenPaz non-aggressive “pressing steps” technology implements a special sensor to soften the “one-blow impact” achieving greater density and improved hardness.
This pressing method ensures a higher
rate of success when pressing over ZIRCONIA and METAL.
• 200 programs – 180 for conventional ceramics and 20 for pressables
• Complete control over the process and the display indicates the pressure status in real time at all stages.Reduces errors to almost zero.
• Choice of activating a pressing sensor to maximize the pressing duration automatically will terminate the press at the most advantageous time to avoid unnecessary firing and split rings.
• Presses two or three colors in the same cylinder.